Skip to content
If you are wearing a chest strap:
- Make sure it is snug against your bare skin at the bottom of your pectoral muscles with the Octane Fitness/Polar logo facing away from your body and right side up.
- Moisten the back of the strap with water for better contact.
If you are using the digital contact grips:
- Make sure that your hands are firmly grasping the grips and that you maintain a constant grip. If you let go, you will lose your heart rate reading.
- Contact heart rate readings will override your chest strap reading.
- Also, check the heart rate cable connection(s) on the console back (and at the bottom of the seat back on the xR6) to make sure the connectors are properly seated.